Friday, January 9, 2009

First Time Blogger

Well, today is the first day of the rest of my life...and I thought, "Why not start a Blog?"...so here it is. I have decided to write about what interests me the most, and that involves anything involved with interior design & decor. This includes decorating my own one bedroom condo in downtown Toronto, offering decorating advice to friends and relatives, and shopping for fabulous decor finds anywhere in the Toronto area. The recent purchase of a new old Hyundai hatchback has given me the freedom to shop from the southeast corner of Toronto to the northwest...I'll go anywhere in search of just the right item.
I have been in my current home for one year and three months, and things are finally close to being complete. There is still a healthy to do list, but I'd like to share the progress I have made so far. Within the next few days I will post pics of my condo featuring the Before & After photos. Alongside these photos I will let you know what inspired the look, where I found the items in the room, how much everything cost and anything else relevant to the completion of the project. My hope is that by sharing my space with others, I can inspire someone else to start a new design project, and maybe my readers will keep me inspired in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)