Saturday, February 7, 2009

Weekend Plans

It's hard to find the time on weekends to put together a post. Funny, you would think it would be more difficult to find the time on weekdays, considering I have to work 8 hours a day. Go figure. Anyway, I've got some errands to run today, here's my plan in photos:

First I'm due for a haircut, and I expect to come home looking like this:


Next a stop at Kay's flowers on Avenue Road to select some blooms for an arrangement a la Eddie Ross:


I'll pop into MacFab on the way home for a few yards of Amy Butler fabric to whip up a little summer tote bag:


Don't forget tomorrow is the Interior Design Show!! An all day design extravaganza at the Direct Energy Center:

Expect posts about the show starting Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)