Saturday, February 21, 2009

Rosedale & Summerhill Neighbourhood Walk

Today may not have been the most ideal weather day for a leisurely walk, but since I was out lamp hunting, I took the search to Yonge Street. There is a fabulous strip of independent home decor shops on the west side of the street between Rosedale subway station and Summerhill station .

Let's start the stroll at Yonge & Roxborough:

Belle Epoque at 1066 Yonge:
www.belleepoque.ca

Hollace Cluny at 1070 Yonge:
www.hollacecluny.ca

Putti Fine Furnishings at 1106 Yonge:

AT Design Group at 5 Macpherson:
www.atdesignhome.com

Chair Table Lamp at 1156 Yonge:


Decorum Decorative Finds at 1210 Yonge:


Absolutely North at 1236 Yonge & Absolutely Inc. at 1132 Yonge:
www.absolutelyinc.com

This neighbourhood stroll ends at Yonge & Walker. Now turn around and make sure you didn't miss anything interesting!!


Surpise Bonus: I saved the best for last.
L'Atelier is my favourite shop along the strip, and they recently expanded the space, so there is even more to see!! If you visit during spring & summer, you can also enjoy the tranquil outdoor courtyard at the back.

L'Atelier at 1224 Yonge Street:






Despite the plethora of beautiful decorative items, I didn't find the perfect pair of lamps today (although I did see a fabulous antique onesie at Chair Table Lamp). And so the search continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)