Sunday, March 8, 2009

So Far, So Good...

Back on January 18th, I wrote about upcoming projects for 2009, and today I am pleased to make the following announcement:

Project Bare Windows & Project Hang 'em High
COMPLETED!!!!!!!

Project Bare Windows



Project Hang 'em High



I may have gotten sidetracked along the way, since there was no plan to purchase a new bedside table and two new lamps, but I love the way the focal wall looks with the furniture balanced against the bold wallpaper. It's my new favourite room!!

The bedroom is now super cozy - the drapes absorb sound, insulate the windows, block out light and provide much needed privacy. Later this week drapery will go up in the living room as well.

One last look with the drapes stacked back:


Can you say
Fab
U
Lous?!?!

Where I Got It:

Drapery & Lining Fabric: Designer Fabrics, 1360 Queen Street West, Toronto
Wallpaper: Seabrook Designs, Special Order through Home Depot
Bedside Tables: EQ3, 222 King Street East, Toronto
Table Lamps & Shades: Winner's Homesense

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)