Monday, October 19, 2009

Pendant Lighting

I have lived in my new home for just over 2 years, and I still haven't really thought about placing a light over the kitchen/dining table. I blame the condominium builders for my procrastination, because they didn't center the electrical box over the area where a logical person would place the dining table. I have resigned myself to the fact that I will have to swag a cord from the junction box to a hook centered over the table. SIGH...

At least I've found lots of fabulous options for fixtures. Check it out!!

Random Light by Moooi
Material: Epoxy & Fibreglass
Designed by Bertjan Pot


Orten'zia by Terzani
Material: Welded Nickel
Designer: Bruno Rainaldi



Hook Suspension Lamp by Terzani
Material: Nickel Plated & Glass
Designer: Jean-Francois Crochet



Flame.mgx Lamp by Materialise
Material: Clay
Designer: Beth Grossman


Dandelion by Moooi
Material: Laser Cut Powder Coated Steel
Designer: Richard Hutten


Milkbottles by Droog
Material: Glass & Stainless Steel
Designer: Tejo Remy



Raimond Light by Moooi
Material: Stainless Steel
Designer: Raimond Puts


Phrena by Artecnica
Material: White Tyvek
Designer: Karl Zahn


Knappa by Ikea
Material: Polypropylene
Designer: Bryelle/Jacobsen


Maskros by Ikea
Material: Polypropylene & Paper
Designer: Marcus Arvonen


Kina Pendant
Material: Australian Hoop Pine Untreated Plywood
(Sustainable Plantation Grown)
Designer: David Trubridge


Coral Pendant
Material: Moso Plywood
(Sustainable Plantation Grown)
Designer: David Trubridge


Agave by Lucepan
Material: Injection-Molded Mathacrylate
Designers: Diego Rossi & Raffaele Tedesco


1 comment:

  1. Nice collection.I like the golden shades ad they look luxurious.Last one is really cool.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)