Thursday, December 3, 2009

Cherish Toronto Plans a Getaway

There are some cities that make such a good impression that you just want to return again and again. For me, New York City is one of those places, and I've just scheduled a short trip for January - this will be my sixth visit. There's something about the island of Manhattan that keeps me coming back. It may have something to do with the incredible shopping, and I've already started a list of stores and boutiques to visit while I'm there:

6 & 10 East 2nd Street


Bergdorf Goodman, 7th Floor
754 Fifth Avenue


Buck House
1318 Madison Avenue


Marimekko
1262 3rd Avenue


Williams Sonoma Home
10 Columbus Circle


Apartment 48
12 West 17th


Room & Board
105 Wooster Street


Flair Home
88 Grand Street


MoMA Design Store
81 Spring Street


37 Greenwich Avenue


Mxyplyzyk
125 Greenwich Avenue


CB2
451 Broadway


Muji
455 Broadway


Pearl River Mart
477 Broadway


If I've missed any must see shops, please let me know by leaving a comment!! I don't want to miss anything since it may be awhile before I have a chance to return.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)