Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Artist Project Toronto


The Artist Project Toronto is scheduled to run next weekend, March 4th to 7th, in The Queen Elizabeth Building at Exhibition Place. This is a great opportunity to see and purchase the work of more than 175 talented local artists in a variety of mediums and categories. Adult tickets are available at the door ($12) or online ($10).

After browsing through the online directory, I was impressed by the scope of artists exhibiting at this event. I have gathered a few of my favourites here:



Dieter Hessel
Photography




Ross Bonfanti
Sculpture




For a full preview of artists who will be exhibiting at The Artist Project, follow this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)