Monday, April 5, 2010

ACO Port Hope Spring Auction

It's that time of year again - time for the Architectural Conservancy of Ontario (ACO) Port Hope branch annual auction. You never know what you'll find at an auction - you may find something you just can't live without. Last year I bid on a fabulous set of Royal Doulton china, but the final bid was beyond my budget. Maybe this year I'll see you there!!

Where: Town Park Recreation Centre
62 McCaul Street, Port Hope, ON

When: Sunday, April 11th, 2010
Tag Sale & Preview starts at 10 am
Auction begins at 1 pm



Photo courtesy of ACO Port Hope

While you're in Port Hope, I recommend taking the time to explore the historic downtown area. Plus, if you strike out at the auction, there are several antique shops along Walton Street where you can spend the rest of the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)