Monday, September 20, 2010

Habitually Chic: Heather Clawson

On my last trip to New York City, I met with Habitually Chic blogger and designer, Heather Clawson. We spent an hour chatting over coffee while I picked her brain and asked a million questions about her life in Manhattan and about how she became involved in interior design. I learned from her that life is an evolution, and that it's never too late to make a fresh start and do what you truly enjoy. For Heather, being laid off from her position with a prominent design firm gave her the push she needed to go out on her own and it's probably one of the best things that ever happened to her. Today Heather is busier than ever, writing daily blog posts while taking on design projects for Habitually Chic Design.

Just this month, Heather was featured in both Canadian House & Home magazine, and in the premier edition of Rue Magazine, an online publication. Congratulations, Heather, and thanks for the inspiration!!

Rue Magazine Feature:
(Click on photos to enlarge)






Canadian House & Home Feature:



3 comments:

  1. How did you get that interview with Heather Clawson in New York? That is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! Heather was so gracious to spend time with me, especially with her super busy schedule. As soon as I knew I would be in New York City (last January), I emailed Heather asking if she would be able to meet with me for coffee and she agreed. It was a pleasure meeting her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is amazing! HC is one of the first blogs that I ever started reading...love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)