Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Colours of Corian


Yesterday I received my new box of Corian samples. I feel like a kid with a new box of crayons - there are so many choices!!


For those of you who don't understand the need for samples when you just want a white counter top, here is why: there are 8 white samples in the box!! Check it out: White Jasmine, Cirrus White, Venaro White, Glacier White, Cameo White, Designer White, Antarctica & Rain Cloud.


Here are a few examples of Corian in the home:


^Witch Hazel & Licorice^


^Wintergreen^


^Sorrel^


^Sandalwood^


^Glacier White^
Look familiar?

3 comments:

  1. nice. ... how did u get the box of sample? maybe I need it too.

    oh Pam, the software I used is called Live Interior 3D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tim,
    I met the Corian rep at IDS and requested a sample box for reference. The Corian supply company is Willis, and I met with the area rep this week. They are willing to supply samples to designers, so you just have to give them your info. Hope this helps!
    ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to request a sample box too, I had a client yesterday talking about Corian, thanks for the info.
    Regards, Carol Ann

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)