Friday, March 25, 2011

Dabble Mag Launch

Have you heard about Dabble Mag? With the advent of online magazines, we knew it was only a matter of time before Canada launched its own virtual decor mag. I'd like to introduce you to Dabble Mag, which focuses on design, travel and food. With Kimberley Seldon at its helm, and with the support of an amazing team of editors, contributors, stylists and photographers, the magazine is sure to be a great read!!

The Dabble Team


Premier Issue:


Click the above photo to be redirected
to the premier issue of Dabble Mag.

Happy reading!

3 comments:

  1. I've already started reading this great new magazine. Did you get to the launch party on Thursday? Unfortunately I was out of town, otherwise I would had been there with bells on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great mag and I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing! Just read most of the first issue~love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)