Sunday, August 14, 2011

Bamboo Bedsides or Bust!

Just last month, my friend Shannon of What's Up Whimsy was antiquing in Fenelon Falls when she came across a fabulous pair of vintage faux bamboo bedside tables. Through the magic of Twitter, she tweeted this photo of her find:

Photo courtesy of What's Up Whimsy

When Shannon revealed that she didn't need the tables, I asked if she wouldn't mind picking them up for me (they would be perfect for the guest room in the new condo). Unfortunately, by the time she went back to the antique shop, the tables had already been sold to another customer. Boo :-(

Ever since that day, I have been unable to get these tables out of my head, and I've been looking for a similar pair on Craigslist, Kijiji, and at every vintage, consignment and thrift shop in town. If anyone finds a pair of tables similar to those pictured above please, please, pretty please let me know!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry Pam! I wish I could have gotten those tables for you. If I ever se something like that again, I won't even bother contacting you, I'll pick them up right away!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)