Saturday, January 18, 2014

Set Visit: Canada's Handyman Challenge


Photo Courtesy HGTV Canada.

This past September I spent a few hours on the set of Canada's Handyman Challenge (evidence photo below), where I had the chance to meet show host Jenn Robertson along with judges Scott McGillivray, Paul Lafrance and Bryan Baeumler & guest judge Mike Holmes. What a fun group!! These guys really get a kick out of teasing each other, and they certainly like to have fun on set. But it's not all fun and games - especially for the contestants in this third season of Canada's Handyman Challenge. The ultimate winner of the challenge receives $25,000 cash and bragging rights as Canada's #1 Amateur Handyman. I'm already thinking about auditioning for Season 4 ;)


 

So many tools required!! It's no secret that there's a different tool required for every job, and I'm pretty sure they had everything available on set - it was tool paradise!!

 
Be sure to tune into HGTV Canada at 10pm this Tuesday, January 21st for the show's premiere. Until then, here's a little teaser of what's in store this season:

2 comments:

  1. Will there be auditions for season 4 if so when?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous,
      This set visit was an invitation I received from HGTV to join them for an afternoon. Unfortunately I don't have information regarding future episodes or seasons. I would suggest that you visit HGTV.ca and check "Casting Call" for any upcoming auditions.

      Delete

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)