Friday, January 9, 2015

Weekend List

I'm a list person. Without a list, I'm a bit lost; you might even say that I'm listless. Normally I make a task list every weekend to keep myself motivated  -  I love the sense of accomplishment that comes with every check mark. With that in mind, I want to make myself accountable by posting a decorating "to-do" list for the upcoming weekend here, which I'll follow up with a Monday "done" post.

 Free printable "Things To Do" list via Saved by Love Creations

Here's what's on the agenda this weekend:

1) Pick up paint test pots of 2-3 various shades of blush pink for front hall.

2) Source brass curtain rod for my mom's ongoing den makeover.

3) Sand & prime trim moulding for two interior doors in front hall.

4) Prime both interior doors in front hall.

5) Cut to length all trim for both doors.

I'm feeling motivated!! Let the check marks begin! What are you up to this weekend? Any projects on the go?

1 comment:

  1. i'm with you on needing a list or nothing gets done (what's up with that anyway). You have quite an ambitious list - good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)